ESG Investment Conference 2013
Investment Week is delighted to announce the evolution and growth of what was formerly the Climate Change and Ethical Investment Conference: Our third annual event will be entitled the ESG Investment Conference.
Many environmental-related sectors offer exciting growth prospects and strong return potential. However, the path to above-average returns can be strenuous. Identifying fundamental industry changes and separating winners from losers in a dynamic, changing and volatile environment is key. The conference focuses on generating a greater understand of ESG investing - followed by an afternoon awards ceremony to honour the industry's leaders.
Do not miss out on your chance to discover more - hear from an enlightening keynote address, informative presentations and panel debate from industry experts - all within a concise morning conference.
- Interact with key providers within ESG investment during the networking breaks in the exhibition
- Use the interactive Q&A sessions to debate topical concerns such as how to embark in social impact investing or encourage minimised carbon emissions
- Consider responsible investing across a range of funds
- Expand your knowledge in the latest initiatives and opportunities in the sustainable energy and ethical investment sectors
- Contemplate the merits for various forms of renewable energy and how advancement in different fields will affect their likely investment returns
As Britain aims to reduce its carbon emissions by 80% by 2050, a host of sustainable energy sources are on the rise to fill the void. Governments continue to cut back funding in the face of sovereign debt crises, such as solar panel installation subsidies, the opportunities for investment widen, giving investors the opportunity to fund and generate returns from innovation.
Attend for the prospect to mingle with those at the front of this field and debate the merits of a range of opportunities. Meet key fund managers and your fellow investment professionals.
The ESG Investment Conference is free to attend and your place includes a seat at the awards, but places are strictly limited.