Property & Infrastructure Breakfast Briefing 2014
Investment Week is delighted to announce the return of its Property Breakfast Briefing on Tuesday 24th June 2014 at Pewterers' Hall, London.
Delegates will hear from key figures within the property fund industry about how the asset class is performing in the current climate and their outlooks for different sectors in 2014 and beyond.
The managers will also be discussing how property vehicles can be used effectively in clients' portfolios, especially to boost income.
Funds give property increasing consideration and infrastructure investment continues to be championed by the Government; this event will be perfectly placed to help investors meet and mingle with peers, property and infrastructure experts, to hear insightful presentations and get involved in meaningful discussions.
*** Click here to reserve one of the limited places! ***
Developed exclusively for 20 leading investors, this conference will give delegates the chance to:
- Build valuable relationships with professionals alike during the breakfast and networking session
- Expert insight from three leading fund managers over a complimentary breakfast
- Networking opportunities to share your thoughts with peers and experts
- Exclusive access - the event is by invitation only
2014 and beyond...
UK commercial property has seen uncharacteristically volatile performance over recent years.
Whilst UK commercial property was certainly not alone is seeing such deterioration in performance, the illiquidity risk associated with the asset class meant that some funds were forced to lock-in investors whilst they worked through asset disposal programmes.
Investors returned to the asset class attracted by the higher income proposition and more occupational market stability. Recent events in the Eurozone and macro economy have reduced many investors' risk appetites, but this now appears to be moderating, and interest is once again returning to the asset class.
- Understanding the challenges and benefits of investing in infrastructure
- The risk/return profile of such investments
- Legislation - some practical implications for investors
- Getting returns from property in an uncertain economy
This event is free to attend, but subject to fulfilling the qualification criteria.
*** Sign-up here for your complimentary place ***