Investment Marketing and Social Media Conference 2016
Investment Week's Social Media conference returns following fantastic feedback from the inaugural event. We'll be exploring how asset management marketers can exploit the social media opportunity and turn social into a highly valued communication channel for your brand.
It's now crucial to use social media to engage with your customers in an online environment and we'll bring together marketing leaders in asset management and out of industry to share experience and knowledge of how you can integrate and execute a social media strategy with positive results.
Issues under the spotlight include:
- What are the best content and distribution strategies for social?
- International challenges: Managing multiple campaigns across different jurisdictions - dealing with content issues and staying compliant
- Tips and tactics to drive engagement with social
- Best practices for employee advocacy: harnessing internal networks
- Managing risk and compliance: What you can and can't do and the importance of education and strong social media policies
- Future trends: what's around the corner and where to invest in 2017
Join us to hear about the latest trends and strategies to make social work and gain insight from those who are embedding social into the communication channels of the business to enhance brand and deliver exceptional customer experiences.
Well organised and great overview of marketing in the industry. Good mix of speakers from different backgrounds.Amy Yu, LGBR Capital