Sustainable Investment Conference 2014
Investment Week is delighted to announce the evolution and growth of what was formerly the ESG Investment Conference. Our fourth annual event will be entitled the Sustainable Investment Conference.
"Very useful forum for bringing high-level speakers together on a subject"
Stephen Jackson, Clarion Wealth Planning LTD
"Another thought-provoking and topical collection of themes and speakers; always useful and always a pleasure"
Ross Bridger, Jupiter
"An excellent opportunity to obtain an up-to-date overview of the SRI/ESG enviroment."
Robert Bewell, Raymond James Investment
Do not miss out on your chance to discover more - hear from an enlightening keynote address, informative presentations and panel debate from industry experts - all within a concise morning conference.
- Interact with key providers within sustainable investment during the networking breaks in the exhibition
- Use the interactive Q&A sessions to debate topical concerns such as how to embark in social impact investing or encourage minimised carbon emissions
- Consider responsible investing across a range of funds
- Expand your knowledge in the latest initiatives and opportunities in the sustainable energy and ethical investment sectors
- Contemplate the merits for various forms of renewable energy and how advancement in different fields will affect their likely investment returns
The Sustainable Investment Conference is free to attend and your place includes a seat at the awards, but places are strictly limited.
NB Places are complimentary for discretionary investment professionals who actively invest client money, or researchers/analysts who influence buying decisions.