Sustainable Investment Conference 2014
Investment Week is delighted to announce the evolution and growth of what was formerly the ESG Investment Conference. Our fourth annual event will be entitled the Sustainable Investment Conference.
Many environmental-related sectors offer exciting growth prospects and strong return potential. However, the path to above-average returns can be strenuous. Identifying fundamental industry changes and separating winners from losers in a dynamic, changing and volatile environment is key. The conference focuses on generating a greater understand of sustainable investing - followed by an afternoon awards ceremony to honour the industry's leaders.
Do not miss out on your chance to discover more - hear from an enlightening keynote address, informative presentations and panel debate from industry experts - all within a concise morning conference.
- Interact with key providers within sustainable investment during the networking breaks in the exhibition
- Use the interactive Q&A sessions to debate topical concerns such as how to embark in social impact investing or encourage minimised carbon emissions
- Consider responsible investing across a range of funds
- Expand your knowledge in the latest initiatives and opportunities in the sustainable energy and ethical investment sectors
- Contemplate the merits for various forms of renewable energy and how advancement in different fields will affect their likely investment returns
Attend for the prospect to mingle with those at the front of this field and debate the merits of a range of opportunities. Meet key fund managers and your fellow investment professionals.
The Sustainable Investment Conference is free to attend and your place includes a seat at the awards, but places are strictly limited.